- Don't vandal good-faith edits. Good-faith edits make the wiki great and making them into bad-faith edits will only make our wiki go down. In short, no vandalism on any page. This goes for a three-day block.
- No spamming. No irrelevant articles. No irrelevant links. Three-day block will be put.
- No blanking. Don't empty multiple pages or blogs in a very short time frame. This grounds for a three-day block.
- Don't copy any media or words from another user or wiki. Do have originality. This goes for a three-day block.
- Renaming or moving pages with good titles to bad titles is prohibited. This goes for a three-day block.
- No character or user insults, especially personally.
- Rule breaking in chat is prohibited. If the rule broken is minor, it is a three-day kick ban from the chat. Anything greater than those goes for a two-week block.
- Inappropriate names, whether account, character or any page name. It lowers the wiki's quality.
- Wrong archiving. Let the archiving be handled by the admins. If you archive a page with wrong processes, you may face a two-week block or less.
- No reverting of pages which are previously reverted due to vandalism, blanking or recently deleted due to rule breaking.
- No harassing or editing of other comments. Two-week block or less will be put.
- Multiple rule breaking goes for a PERMANENT BLOCK.
THE ADMINS' DECISION IS FINAL. NO EXCEPTIONS.