Akira is mischievous and loves to trade
Akira's mother Ayumi was a person who excelled at mostly everything she loved everyone and everything her heart was always in the right place then one day she met a man named Azuma who was a god in disguise they always were together after a month the couple found out that Ayumi was pregnant with a boy. They named him Akira. Akira was a mischievous kid he loved to trade and hang out in dark places. He made a lot of friends in school despite his personality. Whenever people needed to trade they could go to him he was the only person with trade connections in school. Then one day a mysterious man came to him in a dream telling him to go to a place called Camp Izanagi. Akira didn't believe this he thought it was a ruse a fake. Then one tragic day Akira's mother was murdered by a robber. At her funeral Akira had to be sent to his relatives in the U.S when he got there they were really nice Akira felt happy once again but then one night the man came back to him in another dream this time Akira listened and did what the man said but what really surprised him was when the man said that he was Akira's father and that he was a god. After 5 days Akira found his way to Camp Izanagi. Where he is living a happy life.
- Children of Daikokuten are able to turn back their opponents' attacks with enhanced strength.
- Children of Daikokuten are able to make the opponents' weapons fly out of their hands or grips and damage them in the process.
- Children of Daikokuten are able to trade one's weapons with another so that the target couldn't attack for a short period of time.
- Children of Daikokuten are able to temporarily weaken an opponent, rendering them slower and physically weaker for a short period of time.
- Children of Daikokuten are able to alter the real opinion of someone with its complete opposite.
- Children of Daikokuten have greater reflexes than others.
- Children of Daikokuten are able to temporarily switch some abilities with the target but cannot switch powers stronger than them.
- Children of Daikokuten are able to substitute one's possessions with others for a short period of time.
- The counsellor is able to switch minds with the target for a short period of time.